Working at Machinefabriek Goossens B.V.
Machinefabriek Goossens B.V. is always looking for professional motivated specialists. You are the right person for us if you like to work in a modern work environment with other professionals! A list of our current job vacancies is listed below. No job vacancies? We warmly welcome your open application.
Do you have any questions about working at Machinefabriek Goossens B.V. or our job vacancies? Please contact Fanny Vrijsen per e-mail email@example.com or call 040-251 37 55.
NC Surface Grinder
We are looking for an autonomous surface grinder for our grinding department. The job entrails producing single pieces all the way through to small series. You will work in a climate-controlled room. In this job, your duties include:
- Machining products according to a drawing and work instructions.
- Implementing NC programs for our Blohm Planomat grinding machines.
- Determining the processing sequence, clamping of the product, choosing the right grinding stones, documenting the grinding parameters, and adjusting the machine.
- Checking the manufactured products with the proper measuring tools.
- Checking for deviations and proposing improvements.
- Implementing planning.
- Maintaining the tools and grinding machines.
You work autonomously and your work method is precise with respect to your quality consciousness up to the μ range. You have a technical background at least at secondary vocational level acquired through an educational programme or experience. You have multiple years of experience in surface grinding.
To be discussed.
Please, direct applicants only. Recruiters responding will not be given a reply.
3D Measurement Engineer
We are looking for a 3D Measurement Engineer for our measuring room. You will work in a climate-controlled room. In this job you will program and perform measurements with a 3D measuring machine (Wenzel).
In this job, other duties include:
- Checking incoming materials and semi-finished products, you take care of de mid- and final inspection.
- Calibration, verification and registration of all measuring instruments and tools.
- Managing measuring programs.
- Resolve quality questions from production.
- Programming of 3D measuring programs using off-line (external) programming.
- Guiding measurements in the machining process.
- Create measurement reports
- Assessing derogations to products and take preventive measures.
- Dealing with test reports and carrying out conventional and 3D- CNC measurements for new and existing products.
- As a 3D measuring Engineer we expect you to be at intellectual and professional level at least equivelant to having completed dutch “higher professional education.
- Knowlegge of MS office.
- Knowledge of and experience with metal processing.
- Experience with 3D measurement technique, measuring machines and knowledge of geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
- You are quality conscious.
To be discussed.
Please, direct applications only. Recruiters responding will not be given a reply.